Warning Zone “Giant Festive Raffle”–Terms & Conditions
The “Giant Festive Raffle” is promoted by Warning Zone, 30 Frog Island, off North Bridge Place, Leicester LE3 5AG.
- Warning Zone values your support and promises to respect your privacy.
- Information on how to enter form part of these conditions of entry (“the Conditions of Entry”). By entering into this Competition, you agree to be bound by these Conditions of Entry.
- The Competition will open on Wednesday 11th November at 08:00 GMT and close on Tuesday 22nd December at 10:00 GMT (the “Competition Period”).
- Entries received outside the Competition Period will not be valid. We do not accept any responsibility for entries that are lost or delayed for any reason. Submission of an entry will not be proof of receipt and no responsibility will be accepted for entries that we do not receive.
- Competition entry is open to residents of the United Kingdom including Northern Ireland aged 18 or over only (“Eligible Entrants”).The text service only works for those who are registered on UK mobile networks and will not work for mobiles registered on non-UK networks.
- To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must: Text ZONE to 70085 within the Competition Period. An optional £10 donation is taken from this text.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Competition however the text will incur an optional £10 donation to Warning Zone. You have the option to cancel the donation within 10 minutes of sending the text.
- The winners will be selected at random on Wednesday 23rd December at 12-00 GMT the day after the competition closes and must ensure they meet the competition criteria stated above. The prizes will be the ten listed separate prizes on the posters and social media advertising. Our decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Warning Zone will use its reasonable endeavours to notify the Winners within 48 hours of the close of the competition. The Winner must confirm receipt of such notification within 3 days of the notification and may be asked to provide proof/confirmation of their details. If the Winner does not respond as described, Warning Zone reserves the right to disqualify them and award the Prize to the next eligible entry based on the criteria stated above.
- Each prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The Prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. No transfer of the Prize is allowed. If any of the Prizes are not used as stated they will be forfeited. Any of the Prizes will not be awarded to a person who, for any reason, would not be allowed by law to purchase or use the Prizes, where the supply to that person would be unlawful or where an entrant or entry is in breach of these Conditions of Entry.
- Subject to any applicable law Warning Zone reserves the right to suspend, cancel, terminate, amend, vary or modify this Competition or any part of it at any time.
- Warning Zone reserves the right at its absolute discretion to disqualify entries which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions, or any entrant who it reasonably believes has interfered with, or unfairly benefited from interference with, the fair running of this Competition and/or its results. Warning Zone shall also have the right to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid claims including, without limitation, to require further verification as to the identity, age and other relevant details of an entrant.
- Warning Zone will not be liable for any act, omission, event or circumstance (including without limitation any interruption to this Competition or any technical failure or malfunction associated with it) which occurs due to force majeure or any other factor beyond our control.